Monday 25 February 2013

Cornflowers

I've added a new design to my online portfolios. It was based on a photo of a couple of cornflowers .

I started with this photo:
I then had great fun adding effects and changing colours etc. I combined effects using about three different editing applications to end up with this. I chose to use blues and purples as this seemed to be n keeping with the subject.
If you would like to use this image to create wall art or greetings card designs using mydoodle click here and using Fine Art America click here


The actual images for use are of much higher quality than those used here.

Copyright: Original post from Copyright: Original post from Designs on Nature http://designsonnature.blogspot.co.uk/ author S I Garrett

2 comments:

  1. Thank you v. much for visiting my blog... having not posted for quite a while it was nice to have a new visitor... love the cornflowers - we've got quite a few here and great to see how quickly they fill out a space! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ones certainly grow quickly - then they go tatty and mildewy so I cut then back to the ground and soon new shoots appear for a second flush.

      I'm glad you posted a comment on this blog as most of my commenters visit my other gardening blog.

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.