Wednesday 28 December 2011

Just to say thank you

Temporarily the whole card may be unavailable - if this is the case click here to use the front of card image

After receiving lots of wonderful gifts over the Christmas period you may wish to send thank you cards so I have created some new designs that can be used just for this:
The second design is just slightly different
The inside of both cards is the same design:

The other design incorporates the phrase Thank you in many different languages which I hope are correct!
With the inside simply saying Thank you in English.




The actual images for use are of much higher quality than those used here.

Copyright: Original post from Copyright: Original post from Designs on Nature http://designsonnature.blogspot.co.uk/ author S I Garrett

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you so why not leave me a message.
Please note any comments with commercial links will be removed.